Metal business cards have been around for quite some time now, and for good reason. They’re sleek, modern, and stylish. Plus, they last longer than regular cards. But is a metal business card worth it? And what are the things you need to know before making the switch? In this article, we’ll explore all of these questions and more. So read on to learn whether or not metal business cards are the right choice for your brand.
What are Metal Business Cards?
When it comes to business cards, many people believe that metal ones are better. Custom metal cards are seen as more professional, and some people even say that they last longer than plastic ones. However, is metal really worth the extra money? Here are a few things to consider before making the decision:
- Durability – They may last longer, but they’re also more durable. If you’re going to be taking your card out and about, or if it’s going to get stuck in something, metal is going to be better than plastic.
- Printing options – With metal cards, you have a lot of printing options available to you. You can choose either a printed front and back or a laminated front and back. Lamination adds an extra layer of protection to your card and can last longer than just printing on paper.
- Environmentally conscious – If you’re environmentally conscious, then choosing metal over plastic is a no-brainer. Not only do they require less ink, but they’re also not made from any materials that could be potentially harmful if disposed of improperly.
Are They Worth It?
Metal business cards are definitely an option for businesses looking to stand out from the competition. However, there are a few things to consider before making the switch.
– First of all, metal business cards can be more expensive than other types of cards. However, they may be worth it if you think your customers will appreciate the unique look and feel.
– Secondly, metal business cards can wear down over time if they’re not treated properly. So make sure to keep them clean and protected from moisture or scratches.
– Lastly, always keep in mind that a metal business card is a one-time purchase. So if it doesn’t suit your needs or you decide you want to go back to a regular card, it’s not very likely you’ll be able to get your money back on a metal card.
When it comes to business cards, do they really matter? In short, yes. Metal business cards are worth their weight in gold when it comes to branding your company. However, there are a few things you need to know before making the plunge and spending your money on metal business cards.
Remember to keep them clean and protected, and be sure to factor in the cost of printing and lamination when assessing the value of a metal card. But overall, they’re definitely a nice addition to any business’s arsenal.